1) specifically change ringing. seehttp://www.nagcr.org/pamphlet.html
This is how I know callyperry
, whose friends list I skim, which is how I found you (and she was the instigator of my square dancing participation).
2)Besides squares, I contra dance and tap dance and occasionally take Lindy Hop classes.
3)I sew. I have two functioning and one rusted treadle machine. Every once in a while I wish for zig-zag stitches or a buttonhole attachment, but most of the time I really like using a machine that would fit in anywhere in the past century or so.
4) I've been a vegetarian since 1974, originally for environmentalist reasons, but I noticed an immediate improvement in my health.
5) I just think many of the photos posted to the group are beautiful.
6) Nearly all my square dancing has been at Tech Squares, which is where I met Clark.
7) It's in front of the convention center in Portland, OR. Among the bushes there's a large bell(from Asia somewhere) and the sign says:
"Attention. Bell will ring without warning."
I thought it was funny in a couple of ways, but unfortunately it's not readable. My brother-in-law claimed that that made it even funnier, so I left it.